Filling Chick Pea Salad Recipe
Check out this wholesome lunch idea that can be made in a flash and is super filling!
- 16 ounces of Chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper.
- 1 small chopped sweet onion.
- 1 medium chopped cucumber.
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder and oregano.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chopped fresh basil.
- Crumbled feta cheese (optional).
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Toss and serve.
This recipe contains a variety of allergies or sensitivities. Please avoid the use of ingredients that you may be allergic or sensitive.
Dr. Giovanni A. Nelson, ND
Dr. Nelson is a licensed naturopathic physician in the state of Connecticut and specializes in a holistic, noninvasive approach to a wide range of chronic and acute conditions. He is the co-founder and medical director at Healing Duo Integrative Family Medical practice. Dr. Nelson is thrilled to be able to share his passion for natural/complementary and alternative health information with individuals to help them live a healthier and more fulfilling life.